This fun and colorful tray puzzle features a clock puzzle with rotating hands. Children will be encouraged to develop different skill sets that will help get them ready for school. Pictures are also printed under the pieces to guide younger children. Puzzle measures 15" x 11"
- LEARN ABOUT CLOCKS & TELLING THE TIME – The Lift & Learn Clock Puzzle teaches children how the clock works and introduces the concept of telling the time in a fun, exploratory way.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE – Shaped puzzle pieces help children to become familiar with the clock and understand how it works more quickly, boosting confidence and encouraging them to move on to more difficult tasks.
- BUILD CONCENTRATION & FOCUS – Completing the puzzle requires focus, but the easy lift and place style of the puzzle means that children can build their focus up in a gradual way and feel rewarded so that they are motivated to continue.
- DEVELOP PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – Whether the child is placing the correct puzzle pieces in the correct spaces or exploring the learning opportunities of the puzzle, they are developing valuable problem-solving skills that will help them in other areas of their learning journey.
- DEVELOP HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Developing hand-eye coordination becomes easier with practice – as your child becomes familiar with the puzzle and completes it more quickly they will be developing important motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- AGE - 3 years +