BACK TO TOP
Lego Wildlife Rescue Operation
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with exciting features, iconic animal figures and inspiring characters for endless wildlife-rescue role play.
- Includes all kids need to make a toy winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, vet station, savanna setting with landslide function, plus elephant, calf and croc figures, 2 monkey figures and 4 minifigures.
- Kids push a lever to activate the tree-and-rockslide. The helicopter features a working winch, spinning rotors and cargo bay. The tracked vehicle has a detachable hoist chain and storage compartment.
- Top-class birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for more wildlife action and adventure.
- The winch helicopter in this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 12 in. (31 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy magnifying glass, banana, monkey's medicalcast, cup, various laboratory objects and a crocodile egg.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City building set components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety