BACK TO TOP
Berg Go Sparx Red
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- • 10-20 months; Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- • 20-30 months; Ready for the next step? Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
- • Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- • The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
- • Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- • Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- • Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- • Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
- • Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- • Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
- • Available in 5 cool colour combinations.
- • Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.