Give kids who love pets a treat with this LEGO® Friends Dog Rescue Bike playset that lets them role-play pet rescues.
A puppy has gone missing in the neighborhood – but don't worry, Aliya and Victoria are on the case! Can you help them? Check out the ‘Lost & Found' flyer. Travel around the city on the bike. Spot clues by following the trail of dog poop and paw marks. Who's that hiding in the bushes? When you find the cheeky pooch, give him some food and water – and a stroke, of course!
- Pet-care role play for kids aged 6+ – Give pet-loving kids a treat with this LEGO® Friends Dog Rescue Bike (41738) trailer playset that lets them build and act out dog rescues time after time
- A set that tells a story – Includes a bike with a removable trailer that opens, plus a park scene with a bench and a moving bush that lifts to reveal the missing pup
- Accessories and more – Comes with Aliya and Victoria mini-dolls, plus a puppy character and accessories including food and water for the puppy, binoculars, a helmet, bone, poop, trash can, and poster
- Creative play with friends – This fun gift for kids lets little builders act out community search-and-rescue missions as they find and care for the pet dog
- A treat for little pet lovers – This LEGO® Friends dog bicycle and trailer set makes a fun birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up who love imaginative play
- A neat treat – The bike and trailer set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 1.5 in (4 cm) wide
- A new way to build – Let the LEGO® Builder app guide you on an intuitive building adventure. Save sets, track your progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D to get the full picture while you build
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- Designed for quality – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
- Ages 6 years +